Earmor M31 MARK3 CZ Electronic Hearing Protector Black
MARK3 CZ is a new model of headset that can protect hearing and improve
situational awareness and communication in noisy environments. With more
advanced functions and levels, it can be adapted to different scenarios for
environmental listening. In addition, a replaceable bracket is designed to be
installed on the helmet rail for the convenience of users.M32 Mark3 has an
adjustable angle microphone and a Nexus TP120 Kevlar communication wire, it
can be connected to communication equipment through the EARMOR M51/ 52 PTT
(or NATO standard military-standard PTT) to complete the function of transmitting
the information. M31 Mark3 comes with a 3.5mm AUX audio input cable for media
- Noise reduction rating 29dB HIGH - EN 352-1:2020.
- Suppresses harmful noise above 82 dB.
- Upgraded modular design can adapt to different suspension systems.
- 5 adjustable sound mode options, which can be better adapted to different environments.
- M62 headband with Velcro for easy to fix accessories and replace.
- Superfast attack time less than 1ms to avoid any noise impact.
- EMI/RFI shielding can increase RF immunity for the EMI environment.
- EMI/RFI shielding designed and tested in military standards MIL-STD-416.
- The human voice, action, aircraft, car and shooting to enhance hearing and recognition.
- Clear voice-tracking can improve speech intelligibility.
- The anti-missing design holds the power button for 3 seconds to turn on/off.
- 3mm thick high-strength modified ABS plastic shell formed by integrated reverse moulding, light and durable.
- The detachable microphone for M32 Mark3 can adapt to different usage habits.
- Runs on 2x1.5V AAA batteries, with approximately 400 hours standby time.
- 4 hours auto shut-off mechanism and low battery prompt.
- HAIII military hard anode waterproof battery cover with anti-loss steel ring.
- M32 is equipped with a Nexus TP-120 U-174 Military Connector (NATO STD) for PTTs.
- M31 comes with a 3.5mm AUX audio input cable for media devices.
- Sealed silicone ear cushions that are comfortable and fit the face, prevent sound leakage, effectively prevent sweat, and are suitable for long-term wear.
- Foldable for storage and protection.
- IP67 water-resistant.
- Environmental compatibility according to MIL-STD-810G testing standard.
- Comply with CE / RoSH / FCC standards and personal hearing protection equipment certification.
- Internal speaker:
- Rated power:0.1W
- Frequency response:full-band
- Active noise reduction:82dB
- Noise reduction Rate: 29dB HIGH - EN 352-1:2020
- Power supply:2 AAA batteries
- Working voltage:2.4-3.3V
- Type: Omnidirectional
- Temperature resistance:-40C to +60C
- Material: TPU
EMI/RFI Shielding & Clear voice tracking
The M32 MK III has a built-in EMI filtering system that can effectively suppress electromagnetic waves generated by other devices in the environment, ensuring that the headset can operate normally under any circumstances. Clear voice-tracking technology improves the recognition of the voice in the environment, which can optimize the vocal dialogue in the environment and make the voice clearer.
360° Situational Awareness
Environmental awareness is particularly important for hazardous jobs such as pilots, soldiers, and police. High-Fidelity full degree Situational Awareness (HFSA) technology provides 360° situational awareness provided by two microphones provides front and back audio detection,
enhancing heightened awareness of the ambient environment helps to recognize and deal with unsafe conditions before they become an issue.
Super Fast Attack Time
When wearing headsets, you can feel the fast attack wave (such as when the gun is firing). The super-fast attack time is less than 1 ms, which can instantly suppress the ambient sound and protect the user's hearing from damage.
External Communications & Detachable Mic
The M32 MARK3 can be easily connected to the PTT of the TP-120 through the military-standard 4-pin U174 plug and then communicate with the radio. The detachable microphone design allows
both left and right-handed people to use it, and the windproof design allows users to maintain communication in windy environments. The microphone positioning slot can adjust the microphone to the best use position from multiple angles.
Silicone Gel Ear Pads
For users to have a better experience, the military and police version of the silicone ear pads can be comfortably worn for a long time.
M62 modular headband
M62 is a tactical headband with a modular design, which can be adapted to different tasks, easy to replace or clean at any time. It is light and tightly attached to the inside of the helmet, and the surface of the Velcro can be affixed with marker and survival lights.
M31 & M32
99(L)* 114(W)* 107(H)/mm (Folded);
99(L)* 179(W)* 142(H)/mm (Unfolded).
M31H & M32H
99(L)* 176(W)* 90(H)/mm
M31X & M32X
104(L)* 153(W)* 108(H)/mm
ATTENTION, not for sale for the civilian market - intended only for the armed forces and the police.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!